MAC-ADDICT.forumpro.fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
MAC-ADDICT.forumpro.fr

Le Forum des Addicts à MAC

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? Empty
MessageSujet: Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???   Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? EmptySam 15 Sep - 11:24

Salut les filles,

Je me pose des questions, j'ai acheté un lot e 8 pinceaux sur ebay. A la réception, je les ai bien regardés, ils avaient l'air véritables, ils sont bien doux, ressemblent bien aux photos du site MAC, c'est bien écrit MAC et le numéro en argenté, et le lieu de fabrication gravé (usa, france ou japon)...
Or j'avais deja un 266 et celui que j'ai reçu a une légère différence de longueur (genre 2 ou 3 mm), du coup je me pose des questions et j'ai trouvé ça sur ebay:

Citation :
6/2/07 NEW FAKE BRUSHES THAT ARE VERY, VERY CLOSE TO AUTHENTIC MAC BRUSHES!!! There are new fakes being sold (and most buyers do NOT know they are fakes until they use them a few times), that are FULL-SIZE and most are almost identical to the authentic brushes!! If you do not have the authentic brush to compare these fakes to, you will be fooled. There are very small differences with most of these brushes but the best way to tell you how to spot these fakes is to simply say that THE HANDLES HAVE A SLIGHT SHIMMER TO THEM!!! Authentic MAC brushes are matte black with NO shimmer. The ONLY MAC brushes that do not have not matte black handles, are the special edition SHORT HANDLED SETS - and these come in different colors (THESE ARE AUTHENTIC). These fakes with the slightly shimmery handles, will also have a strong odor of lacquer (unless they figure out a way to reduce the odor). In many cases, you will need to take them out of the plastic sleeve to see this shimmer - and look at them in good lighting! PLEASE BUY FROM A SELLER WITH ALOT OF FEEDBACK, NOT JUST A FEW HUNDRED AS THESE SELLERS ARE BUYING THEM FROM THE SCAM ARTISTS AND DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE FAKES (they do not have enough experience with the brushes). There are other sellers on Ebay right now, who DO know they are fakes, and are selling them (one has already opened a new id because the other one was so full of neg. FB for selling the fakes). This is all I will say about the differences because it will get too confusing, but there are other slight differences you can see if you compare them to the authentic brushes. So just look for the slightly shimmery handles!! The ONLY exception to this, is the #187 Duo Fiber or "Stippling" Brush! It has the same matte handles that real MAC brushes have and all I can say is to try to get one that is in it's plastic sleeve WITH THE UPC on the sleeve if possible!!!! This brush does shed more than the authentic ones (they all shed a tiny bit). BUY FROM A REPUTABLE SELLER! It is very hard to spot these new fakes! If you ever have any doubt, please call any MAC store (you can do a google search to find one), and just tell them about the shimmery handle. I realize some of this is confusing but unfortunately, since all of MAC's brushes are not the same, and the fakes are always changing, it IS confusing. Remember that are may still be some of the fakes with the painted on, MAC name on the brush (at least these are easily spotted in a picture), but the main ones being sold right now are the ones with the shimmery handles and strong lacquer odor (real MAC brushes DO have lacquered handles, but have a very faint odor - believe me, you will smell this when you open the package on the fakes)! PLEASE REPORT THESE SELLERS TO NOT ONLY PAYPAY SO YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK, BUT ALSO TO EBAY SO THEY CAN BE SUSPENDED!!! **Some of these fakes are sold individually, but others are being sold in 8pc sets, and most with a MAC brush case (not real either). I can not stress enough to only buy these brushes from a reputable seller! Someone with 100-200 FB, who have sold 20-30, MIGHT have all positive feedback on these brushes, because the buyers do not know they are fakes (most I have talked to, realize they are fake AFTER they leave feedback). BEWARE of a few sellers with over 2,000 feedback - and about all of it is good, HOWEVER, ONLY A FEW RECENT FEEDBACK (like within the last year - so they just now started using that Ebay id and may be using one that belongs to a family member, friend, or stolen one)! ***I have seen a few experienced sellers (power sellers) with over 1,000 feedback who are selling these fake brush sets with the black roll type brush case or a rather flat one that zips on 3 sides. These are usually 8pc sets. ~~~UPDATE: Many of those new(er) sellers of the fake brushes have been suspended finally (Estee Lauder Vero took action), but there ARE still people selling them and these fraudsters are opening new accts. to start all over with - but I am trying to stay on top of them.

Pour celles qui ont pas le courage de lire, il dit que des nouvelles contrafaçons sont en vente sur ebay, qu'ils sont très ressemblants aux vrais et que une façon simple de les différencier est que les faux ont un "SLIGHT SHIMMER" dans la peinture du manche alors que pour les vrais le manche est mat.
Mais sur les pinceaux que j'ai et qui sont forcément vrais (ceux achetés par moi même en boutique), le manche a aussi un très léger effet "pailleté"... alors je comprends plus rien....

Pouvez vous me dire si les manches de vos vrais pinceaux MAC ont aussi un léger shimmer?

Merci pour votre aide!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???   Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? EmptySam 15 Sep - 11:41

oui il y a un léger shimmer (mais léger) sur les manches de mes pinceaux : )
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???   Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? EmptySam 15 Sep - 11:59

Ah be tu me rassures fash, donc je suis pas folle... Wink y'a bien u leger shimmer sur les vrais aussi...
Et donc c'est pas ça qui défférencie les vrais des faux...
Ouh la la c'est compliqué! scratch
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???   Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? EmptySam 1 Déc - 22:44

À ma connaissance les kits de pinceaux de Mac sont toujours un groupe de 5 pinceaux, pas plus, pas moins...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???   Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? EmptyVen 4 Avr - 19:46

Bonjour

je cherche un kit de pinceaux sur Ebay qui ne soit pas de la contrefacon, si quelqu'un à une bonne adresse, je prends lol

merci
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???   Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 20:55

cathewoman as tu su si tes pinceaux étaient vrai ou de la contrefaçon ? car actuellement il y a un lot de pinceau MAC sur Ebay le vendeur est fahid2000 et j'hésite a encherir
ou si quelqu un d autre sais !!!
merci d'avance pour vos reponse
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???   Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons??? Empty

Pinceaux sur ebay: véritables ou contrefaçons???
Page 1 sur 1